top of page
  1. Join AMA with a Full Membership and abide by all rules. (Park Flyer membership will not be accepted.)

  2. Register with FAA under the Exception for Limited Recreational Operations and abide by all rules. (“Home built” aircraft satisfies for aircraft type on registration application)

  3. Take The Recreational UAS Safety Test (TRUST) (Easy test, Answers are provided. Allow 20 – 30 minutes)

  4. PRCF will send you a Welcome Letter and Membership Card + Aircraft Labels to attach to the outside of your airplanes.)

  5. Post the Aircraft ID Label on the outside of all your RC Aircraft.

  6. Meet with a Club Instructor at the field to review of the Field and Flight procedures. He will issue a Gate Key Card.

If you are a beginner and need flight instruction, or you have been out of the hobby for a while

and want some time on a buddy box, we have qualified instructors to help. The best way to

learn, is using club provided Trainer Planes.

Don Davis 949-697-9727

Flight Instructor Coordinator

Thanks! and Have A Nice Day!

Jim Christy 951-232-7997

bottom of page